工作面談「問」與「答」(12)
郭曼麗
(作者為紐約州勞工廳就業服務處法拉盛辦公室華人專員)
...... 接前頁
二. 關於公司的問題
• What are the company's leading products or services? What products or services is it planning to introduce in the near future? (公司的主要產品或服務為何? 最近計劃介紹甚麼新的產品或服務?)
• What new product lines/services have been announced recently? (公司最近有甚麼新的生產線或服務嗎?)
• What are the company's key markets and are those markets growing? (公司的主要市場為何? 這些市場正在成長中嗎?)
• Will the company be entering any new markets in the next couple of years? Which ones and via what kind of distribution channels? (未來幾年公司會進入新的市場嗎? 哪些市場? 透過哪些經銷管道?)
• How many employees work for the organization? In how many offices? In this office? (整個組織有多少員工? 有多少辦公室? 這個辦公室有多少人?)
• What are the company's short and long term objectives? (公司的短程及長程目標為何?)
• Could you tell me about the growth plans and goals for the company/department? (這公司部門的成長計劃及目標為何?)
• Can you tell me more about the company? (關於公司,您可以告訴我多一點嗎?)
• Is it organizational policy to promote from within? (公司的政策是否由內部晉升?)
• What are your company's strengths and how do you capitalize on them? (貴公司的優點是甚麼? 您是怎樣利用它們的?)
• What are your companies weaknesses and how are you dealing with them? (貴公司的弱點是甚麼? 您是怎樣處理的?)
• What is your company's management style? (貴公司的管理風格為何?)
• What changes do you anticipate in the industry? (這一行業您預期會有甚麼改變?)
• What challenges are facing this company? Do you think your company is reacting to them? (貴公司目前面對甚麼挑戰? 您認為貴公司正在反應這些挑戰嗎?)
• What risks will your company face due to economic changes? (由於經濟的改變貴公司將面對甚麼風險?)
• Do you have a mentor program? How about formal training program? (貴公司有資深帶領資淺員工制度嗎? 有正式訓練制度嗎?)
• How often do the training programs begin? (多久開始一次訓練課程?)
• About how many individuals go through your training program each year? (每年有多少人通過您們的訓練課程?)
• How does your company's tuition reimbursement program work? (貴公司的學費補助情形如何?)
• Please tell me more about your training programs. Do your offer reimbursement for job-related education? (請告訴我多一些關於貴公司的訓練計劃? 您提供與工作有關的訓練學費補助嗎? )
• What is your hiring philosophy? (貴公司的聘用主義是甚麼?)
三. 關於應徵的部門的問題
• What is the overall structure of the department where this position is located? (就整個部門結構來說,這個職務是在甚麼地位?)
• Explain the organizational structure of the department and its primary functions and responsibilities. (請解釋這個部門的組織結構,及其主要的功能和責任。)
• Where does this position fit into the structure of the department and the organization as a whole? (就整個部門和組織結構來說,這個職務是在甚麼地位?)
• How much contact is there between departments and areas? (各部門及各範圍之間有多少聯繫?)
• With which other department does this department work most closely? (這個部門和哪一個部門合作最密切? )
• To whom would I report? (我要向誰直接報告?)我的直接上司是誰?
• With whom will I be interacting most frequently and what are their responsibilities and the nature of our interaction? (我將最常和誰交流? 他們的職責是甚麼? 交流的性質是甚麼?)
• Outside my department, whom else will I work with? (本部門之外我將和誰一起合作?)
• How high a priority is this department within the organization? (在這組織內這個部門有多高的優先地位?)
四. 提出關於主試者的問題
• Why did you join this company? (您為甚麼加入這家公司?)
• What are the things you like least/most about working here? . . (在這裡工作您最不喜歡/最喜歡哪些事?)
• What makes you a good manager? (哪些條件讓您成為一個好的經理?)
• What's your management philosophy? (您的管理哲學是甚麼?)
• Why have you stayed with the company? (您為甚麼會待在這家公司?)
結束面談
如果主試者已經表現面談結束,千萬不要再問東問西,因為主試者也許有忙碌的時間表要完成。如果你對這個職位有興趣,要表現你的熱忱,視情況要求第二次面談。
Mr./Ms. ____, I am very impressed with what I've seen and heard here today and am confident that I could do an excellent job in the position you've described to me. When might you be in a position to make an offer? (我對今天所看到及聽到的印象深刻,我有信心我可以在您描述的職位上表現傑出,您甚麼時候可以決定人選?)
如果主試者沒有馬上表示要雇用你,不要失望難過,因為主試者可能希望多面談一些人,或必須再經上級同意。無論結果如何,一定要向主試者給你面談的機會及時間致謝。
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you and the possibility of joining your staff. (謝謝您的時間及考慮我。我期盼聽到您的消息,及加入您的陣容。)
03/15/2002 page 12 of 12
... page 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12
|